- About Us
- Deputy Audit-General, Central Government Audit Department
- Deputy Audit-General, Commercial Audit Department
- Deputy Audit-General, Educational Institutions and District Assemblies
- Deputy Audit-General, Finance and Administration
- Deputy Audit-General, Performance and Special Audits Depatment
- Deputy Auditors General
- Mandate of the Service
- Past Auditors-General
- Profile of Departments
Mr Blessed Baffuor-Atta is the Deputy Auditor- General (DAG) in charge of the Educational Institutions and District Assemblies Audit Department. He had also served...
Mr. Johnson Akuamoah Asiedu is the Deputy Auditor- General (DAG) in charge of the Commercial Audit Department. Before his current appointment, he had served...
Mr. Codjoe, who is a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants and currently holds an Executive MBA (Finance) from the University of Ghana...
Mr. George Swanzy Winful is the Deputy Auditor-General (DAG) in charge of the Central Government Audit Department. He had also served as DAG for...
Roberta Appiah-Assiamah (Mrs.) is the Deputy Auditor- General (DAG) in charge of the Finance and Administration Department. She had also served as DAG for...
Mandate of the Service
The Auditor-General, Mr. Daniel Yaw Domelevo has called on government to commercialize the prosecution of corruption cases. In his opinion, decentralizing the prosecution of...